Friends of St. Nicholas Park
Welcome to the
website for the Friends of St. Nicholas Park.
The Friends of St Nicholas Park are an organisation open to anyone who is interested in St Nicholas Park and who broadly agrees with the aims and philosophy stated below.
The aims of the group are:
- To improve, conserve, support and protect St Nicholas Park for the benefit of all, working in partnership with our local Councillors, Council Officers, Contractors, Traders and Service Providers.
- To act as a voice for the local people, residents and users of the park.
- To encourage and support full participation from the wide users of the park.
- To raise awareness regarding developments and plans that may affect St Nicholas Park.
- To apply the above aims within a peaceful, non-profit making and in an apolitical way.
Click here for the
Friends of St.
Nicholas Park Membership Form
Annual Membership costs £1.00 per person or £3.00 per family.
Petition to Restore Grassed Areas in the Park
Large grassed areas of the park have been killed in order to accommodate wild flower meadows which leave large recreational areas less accessible to park users. If you are opposed to these developments and would like to see the grassed areas restored to their original condition, please sign our petition:
Please click below to view details on the Warwick Community Forum. This is open to all and will be held on the 5th March 2016 at Warwick Space Community Centre.
Warwick Community Forum
Like us on facebook to receive updates on times and locations of meetings and events in the park. You can also become a friend of the park by downloading and completing the membership form above. To contact us via email, follow the link below:
The 2015 AGM for the Friends of St Nicholas Park was held on the 4th June at Pickard Street Community Centre. Minutes for the AGM will be available and online shortly.
This page was last updated on 21 October 2015