Friends of St. Nicholas Park
Welcome to the website for the Friends of St. Nicholas Park.
The Friends of St Nicholas Park are an organisation open to anyone who is interested in St Nicholas Park and who broadly agrees with the aims and philosophy stated below.
The aims of the group are:
- To improve, conserve, support and protect St Nicholas Park for the benefit of all, working in partnership with our local Councillors, Council Officers, Contractors, Traders and Service Providers.
- To act as a voice for the local people, residents and users of the park.
- To encourage and support full participation from the wide users of the park.
- To raise awareness regarding developments and plans that may affect St Nicholas Park.
- To apply the above aims within a peaceful, non-profit making and in an apolitical way.
Click here for the Friends of St. Nicholas Park Membership Form
Annual Membership costs £1.00 per person or £3.00 per family.
Next Event in the Park:
ECO Fun Day 2018
29th April 2018, 11am-4pm
Free Family Fun Day to raise awareness of local environmental charities and demonstrate cleaner travel options in the towns of Warwick and Leamington. Walk and Cycle between St. Nicholas Park Warwick and Pump Room Gardens Leamington.
The start is at the cafe at St Nicholas Park at 11am.
The walk is about 2.5 miles, and will take about an hour to an hour and a half. The walk is uneven in parts and may be difficult for pushchairs or wheelchair users.
Well behaved dogs on leads welcome!
The cycle route is 3 miles. This will be a guided ride.
For more events click here.
Become a Member
Our organisation provides a local forum for the community to offer their views on the management of St. Nicholas Park and Myton Fields. Membership ranges from £1.00 per person to £3.00 per family for an annual subscription.
Our membership form can be found on the website, or you can contact us on the details below.
Like us on facebook to receive updates on times and locations of meetings and events in the park. You can also become a friend of the park by downloading and completing the membership form above. Please contact us via the email address below:
This page was last updated on 21st April 2018